Ron Bock said: The Orthofeet shoes I bought have revolutionized my life. No more pain relievers! From the day I put the shoes on, my back pain completely disappeared! You are geniuses! I don’t understand how this happened. I will be a customer for life. I have been overjoyed and telling everyone about my experience.
Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Shreveport orthotic hiking shoe offers a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. It features an innovative Tie-less lacing system, which integrates laces and Velcro straps, offering an easy way to fasten and unfasten on both sides of the shoe without the need for tying laces. Additionally, the anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers, improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and help ease stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Tie-Less Lacing System - Innovative design that incorporates laces with tab eliminates the need for tying laces.
- Two-Way Fastening System enables fastening on both side of the shoe- a great advantage for persons who cannot reach the outside part of the shoe.
- Orthotic friendly design– Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy Gait- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13, 14
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Shoes fit perfect! Most comfortable pair of walking shoes that I have ever purchased. Thank You Ortho-feet.
My 2nd pair of your shoes are just as good as the first! Too bad that I only have two feet. I will only wear your shoes from now on.
Finally a shoe that provides some relief. I work 11 hour days in the retail industry on hard concrete floors and operate machines which have dead man pedals which require you to put most of your weight onto one foot. At the end of the day my left foot would hurt so bad sometimes it would almost bring me to tears. These shoes have almost completely eliminated that pain. Most I’ve ever spent on a pair of work shoes but well worth the money! Will definitely buy again.
Shreveport - Brown, Tie-Less Lace
After trying all types of shoes such as Rockport, Orthofeet are the only shoes that prevent my feet from hurting at night in bed. I Will buy nothing else but Orthofeet from now on.
As always, great product. Many thanks
So far I am please with the shoes. They are certainly not for even light hiking for they do not offer much (if any) ankle support, but are great for walking, driving, even office wear.
The most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. The quality of the shoe surprised me, they should last a long time.