Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Joelle - Black Stretchable women’s walking shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Joelle - Black Stretchable exceptional women’s walking shoes for plantar fasciitis, heel pain and ball of the foot pain. Joelle - Black Stretchable are certified by Medicare and are qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for women’s diabetic walking shoes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 10
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
SNEAKERS ARE GREAT COMFOTABLE NO LACES TO TIE WOULD BUY AGAIN
They are ok! My feet still hurt!
Joelle - Black Stretchable
I had been having trouble with my feet especially the arch hurting when I walked. I put the shoes on and immediately loved them. Wearing them all the time except for dressup.
Love them feel so good walking
When I first put them on they felt funny to me. I finally wore them yesterday and they are fine. Love the Velcro and that was to reason to buy them.
First out of the box and still wearing they’re very comfortable! Was just diagnosed with planters fascists and needed shoes while doing treatments...these are great!
I have tried other shoes that said feet wouldn't hurt any more with these shoes. Well this is the first time I've bought shoes that say that same thing and it turns out to be true. I !I've my shoes ,they aren't very nice looking but don't care. My feet and legs don't hurt. Just wish they weren't so expensive, I am on a fixed income. Thank you for the shoes.