These are the most supportive and comfortable shoe/slippers I’ve ever owned. You can’t beat the price either. I wear them all day if I’m home plus have worn them outdoors in yard too! I’m a happy lady!
Walk Comfortably & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Charlotte women's slippers are designed with anatomical arch support, Ergonomic-Stride sole, and adjustable strap, offering ultimate comfort and helping ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Easy gait - Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
- Comfort fit - Soft leather upper, padded interior, and extra foam padding enhances comfort from heel to toe.
- Adjustable fit - Hook and Loop strap along with fitting spacers enable to adjust the space inside the shoe to comfortably hug your feet and offer a perfect fit.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles, which are ¼” thick in the forefoot area, provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.