Flat Feet Shoes
Flat feet can lead to pain throughout the body, which can make walking a real challenge.
The good news: Orthofeet orthotic shoes are biomechanically engineered with unique features that are designed to alleviate foot and heel pain, and enhance comfort all the way up your knees and back.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support reduce pronation, and help align the foot properly, reducing foot pain and discomfort
- Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design soften step, facilitating foot motion and alleviating stress on the joints
- Extra depth design offers a relaxed fit and allows room for free toe motion
- Soft, non-binding upper eases pressure points on the foot
- Seam-free, soft interior with extra foam padding eases ressure and enhances comfort
INNOVATIVE ORTHO-CUSHION TM SYSTEM
Orthofeet's Ortho-Cushion TM is engineered with unique comfort features:
1. Contoured orthotic insole with anatomical arch support.
2. Gel padding under the heel.
3. Ergonomic sole with air cushioning.
1. Soften every step you take.
2. Reduces pressure under the heel.
3. Adds spring to your step.
4. Works wonders to alleviate heel pain & plantar fasciitis.
Orthofeet orthotic shoes have proven to help millions of users improve mobility & enhance comfort from heel to toe.
Shelley Bruton, DPM
“There is no other diabetic shoe that can match the quality of Orthofeet. Orthofeet shoes have been wonderful for our patients and our practice!"
"I had to email and tell you how thrilled I am to finally find a company that makes shoes that fit me and feel comfortable! For many years I have worn shoes that pinch, hurt, flop or inflame my feet. Finally I found you and now I am walking on air!!! Thank you so very much! You will see many more orders from me!"
"Love, love, love these shoes! I've been looking a long time for shoes to fit my crazy feet! Finally!!!!!"