Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Whitney - White women’s walking shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Whitney - White exceptional women’s walking shoes for plantar fasciitis, heel pain and ball of the foot pain. Whitney - White are certified by Medicare and are qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for women’s diabetic walking shoes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhance comfort and help ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Like Walking on A Cloud - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step, enhance stability and add spring to your step.
- Superior Comfort & Protection - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates friction against the skin, easing pressure on sensitive feet, bunions and Hammer-Toes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Whitney - White
I am very pleased with my purchase. I have very wide feet and have had trouble finding a pair of tennis shoes that are comfortable and actually fit. Will be ordering more shoes in the future.
i have been surprised that they fit so well and are comfortable to wear. I have only used them once for a walk outdoors.
I have a very narrow heel and most tennis shoes either are too high on my heel or they slide around. These fit perfectly with no adjustments. I didn't have to a add either one of the additional insoles. They have felt good on my feet since the first day. The only thing I can say negative about them is that there is no ventilation, so they get hot after a while.
I've been looking for the perfect shoe for a long time. OrthoFeet seems to be the one I was looking for. These shoes are the best and very comfortable. I will be buying more!
Whitney - White
High toebox sneakers are the best thing that has happened to my feet. I have returned about six pairs of sneakers in the past 2 months. I'm diabetic and have a wide foot and neuropathy. I love them. Any different colors?