Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Tahoe - Black women’s athletic shoes that feature a unique Tie-Less Lacing System that eliminates the need for tying laces.
What's more, these shoes come with premium orthotic insoles, ergonomic soles, non-binding uppers, wide toe-box, and soft, protective interior, making Tahoe - Black extraordinary women’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain, foot pain, and an excellent solution for arthritis sneakers, diabetic sneakers and diabetic walking shoes.
Certified by Medicare and qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers, improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and help ease stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Tie-Less Lacing System - Innovative design that incorporates laces with tab eliminates the need for tying laces.
- Two-Way Fastening System enablesfastening on both side of the shoe - a great advantage for persons who cannot reach the outside part of the shoe.
- Orthotic friendly design– Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy Gait- Lightweight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step and helps propel the foot forward.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide, XX-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
They fit perfectly and will definitely order more of them. It is like walking on clouds!
Tahoe - Black Tie-Less Lace
I Love these shoes. Have planters fasciitis and the shoes helped immensely. Wish I had invested earlier. Very comfortable and the pain is extremely less!!
Love my shoes
Well-made, good arch support.
My feet say thank you. My doctor told me I needed to get more exercise and lose a little weight but my feet hurt so bad it was very difficult to walk. Now what a relief it's like walking on air. Now I can actually walk in comfort and pain free. These shoes are really great, I can hardly believe it. I have wide feet so I ordered the wide width. They do run slightly larger than I thought but 2 sizes of inserts were sent with the shoes to give extra cushion and a custom fit. I'm just heads over heels about my new shoes and will be ordering again in a different color. Can't wait to try the socks.
This is the best shoe I have ever bought. I have a lot of plantar pain with walking and standing. These offer the right support! I am very happy with my purchase.