Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Springfield - Black Mary Jane shoes offer a stretchable, non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The anatomical orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide, XX-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Great shoes for swollen feet. Your feet will feel as though your walking on air. No tightness or heavy feeling at all. When your feet feel better you feel better.
I liked the shoe but I ordered the wrong size and I have returned them. I would have exchanged them but I was going to be out of the country for a while.
Accommodates AFC and hammertoe and easy to put on
I have found a great deal of comfort in my Orthofeet sneakers, but you really can't dress up to go out and wear a pair of pink and white athletic shoes. I was a little reluctant to try the Springfield, but--surprise! They are basically the same shoe internally as the sneakers. Same great support, same cushioning and padding, same ability to adjust for two different foot sizes. Comfortable, and while they're not glamour shoes, I can wear them with a dress or suit. Very satisfied.
Ortho Feet is a great company that really helped me with my purchase-the people go out of their way to solve your problems.
I like these because you can dress them up or down. The stitching is not white or bright so your feet don’t look huge. Very comfortable fit!
Had surgery on my big right toe. Everything hurt my feet until these shoes. Have only worn them a couple of times, but they feel really good.