Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Serene – Tan women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Serene – Tan superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - contoured orthotic insole, with anatomical arch support and foam padded heel-seat. Forms to the contours of the foot, and helps alleviate pain at the heel, foot, all the way up the knees, hips and lower back.
- Easy gait - Light-weight sole with air cushioning and Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design. Softens step, enhances stability, and helps facilitate foot motion.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining. Eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior protection.
- Superior Comfort - Soft, non-binding upper design. Eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort, offering a superior solution for bunions and sensitive feet.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8 , 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I love these shoes. They are so comfortable & light weight. I would recommend these shoes to anyone.
This is a wonderful looking shoe that fits perfectly. I have several foot problems that make shoe shopping a nightmare. These felt perfect from the first minute I put them on: no “break in” period or shoe stretching needed.
Right out of the box comfortable, I was surprised the orthotics that were included for maximum comfort. I used my own and one of theirs. The is a well constructed, sturdy shoes. No need for socks in warm weather but they run a little warm even with the air vents built in. What I like is they don't scream casual American in sneakers look.They look more European made. I'm taking these with me for travel to wear with shorts, capris, and pants. Nice neutral go with everything color.
I was able to wear my shoes right out of the box.
Extremely comfortable and finally a shoe that supports my arch!!!
I suffer the last 30 years from spinal stenosis; and it's difficult to find stable yet comfortable shoes because of the nerve damage it has caused being unable to recognize different levels when I'm walking. Hope these help! They're very comfortable; but as they request I did order a size wider because they do run narrower than normal.
My feet have been sore due to my job which causes me to stand a good portion of the day these shoes will help me enjoy a trip to Colorado this month
very comfortable with socks or without socks
I loved the shoes however, I sent them back for a larger size. The width was great they were a 1/2 size to short. Waiting for the replacement