Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Sanibel Mary Jane - Blue women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Sanibel Mary Jane - Blue superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight Ergonomic-Stride(TM) sole with air cushioning softens step, and adds spring to your step.
- Protective Interior - Soft lining with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Heel-Strap enables to adjust the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage, and accommodating both slim and wide heels.
- Adjustable fit - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Leather & Synthetic
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Finally, comfortable shoes that aren't ugly! Bunions have forced me to wear wider shoes and even so, most become painful after a little while. So when I saw an ad for Orthofeet, I decided to take a chance based on other reviews. I am not disappointed. These shoes so are cute and fun to wear, and they feel good. I wore them yesterday for a walking tour that lasted almost three hours, and I was never even aware of my feet so I know they're great. Usually in this situation I would have worn walking shoes with socks, and while those are comfortable, they don't look as nice. For casual summer walking, these shoes are absolutely perfect, and they work with skirts, shorts, or pants. Love them.
Shoes are very comfortable! Love the adjustable strap around the heel. The shoes were a bit too large but the insert that was provided worked well and made these shoes a perfect fit! Love the blue color as well!! Will definitely consider other shoes at OrthoFeet!
These shoes surprised me as to just how comfortable they are! I like the color!
I wear size 9 in dress shoes and ordered 9.5 in these and they fit well. I like all the Velcro adjustments and the optional footbeds to enhance the fit. They feel good and the color is neat!
I cannot comment yet as the shoes were too wide and I had to send them back for an exchange.
Very comfortable and cute! The fact that OrthoFeet cares enough to add in extra sole support so it's very individualized is incredible....I experimented with the two different inserts so I could get the most comfort!
Lovely shoes which fit well but sadly had to return as my R ankle over pronates and not enough support. I probably will need leather support instead. Very pretty color.
I am so delighted with my Sanibel Mary Jane shoes. This is the first shoe in several years that I can wear to relieve arthritis in my feet. I love them!!! I will be buying another pair later this summer to wear in my busy School Counselor job.