Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Quincy gray women’s slip-on orthopedic shoes offer a stretchable, non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The premium orthotic insole and ergonomic sole offer comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions and Hammer-Toes, and provides excellent protection for persons with arthritis, neuropathy, diabetes and swollen feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, or plantar fasciitis.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioningsoften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow easy adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
This is the most comfortable style I have received from Orthofeet. Will buy more of these.
As with most styles I’ve purchased, these shoes are comfortable and smarter look than other styles. I wish they had an ankle strap in addition to the main strap.
I purchased these shoes for my 83 year old mother. She would avoid going out because her feet would hurt. She tried different brands of shoes with memory foam or stretch features but still she had the pain. When my mother received her order she was skeptical but wore them on an outing. She was so surprised that she could keep going and going. She called me later and told me how happy she was with her new shoes and they're the most comfortable shoes she has ever worn. Thank you Orthofeet!
My Wife has such a hard time finding shoes that fit. She loves the fit and comfort and the style. She has told all her friends about OrthoFeet.
These are good looking and very comfortable. I have recommended them several times.
Shoes are great. My feet never felt so good in a long time. Looking forward to purchasing more shoes.
Quincy Stretchable Slip-on
I ordered these shoes with the hope that they
would help a neuroma issue. They have enough room in toe box , have a hard enough sole so I do not feel pressure on neuroma when I step. I was concerned about spending what I consider to be an expensive shoe but I’m pleased with how the shoes have helped me. I’ve been wearing about two weeks now and I will order another pair when needed