Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Naples - Gray orthotic sandals offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. The ergonomic sole along with anatomical orthotic insole offer precise support and excellent cushioning, making every step you take soothing with comfort.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design with air cushioning softens step, and adds spring to your step.
- Protective Interior - Soft lining with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Adjustable fit - two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Heel-Strap enables to adjust the grip around the heel, eliminating slippage, and accommodating both slim and wide heels.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8 , 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Second pair, slightly different design. Love them and can now walk my dog in comfort.
Had problems with 2 pairs of Verona's velcro and Orthfeet sent my daughter a different style after a year. Thank you.
I made a mistake in ordering because I didn't order the shoe in wide. The exchange process was very simple. Following the instructions to print a free shipping label was completed and the shoes were returned. The correct shoes were shipped to me quickly.
They fit well with my orthotic insert and give me comfort in the heat.
Naples - Gray Orthotic Sandals
These sandals aren't fashionable looking but they are very comfortable. The entire shoe fit is adjustable in the toe box (elastic string) and at the heel/ankle (Velcro tab) which is wonderful since I have a wide toe box and a bunion but a regular size heel. I wear them without socks so I think I could have gone with the size I regularly wear instead of up a 1/2 size as suggested. With socks, that is certainly good advice. I am giving them a 5 rating because I have not been able to find comfortable sandals anywhere else that are so fast to put on and work for both my bunion and my ball of my foot pain.
They are actually blue because you ran out of the gray but like these very much. I still have foot pain but can wear these shoes longer than any of my other shoes. I had foot surgery and my foot hurts worse now that before the surgery. It is hard to find anything I can wear at all. I put these on this morning and am still wearing them. Love them
Works with bunion on each foot..
very comfortable. Would recommend to anyone.