Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Joelle - Gray Stretchable women’s walking shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Joelle - Gray Stretchable exceptional women’s walking shoes for plantar fasciitis, heel pain and ball of the foot pain. Joelle - Gray Stretchable are certified by Medicare and are qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for women’s diabetic walking shoes.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design along with deep & wide toe-box offer a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points against the skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 11
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Bought the shoes for my elderly mother. She says they are exceptionally comfortable and she doesn't want to take them off
Love these shoes. They are comfortable to wear all day without foot pain!
Very satisfied with all (5) the shoes I have bought from Orthofeet!
After buying one pair and loving them, I decided to pick another pair for myself. The second pair is a totally different style...more like a sneaker. What's not different is the comfort and support! My feet feel so much more support underneath them which I really like!
For the 1st time I can wear shoes at work all day and not come home and have my feet be sore. Love these and will be getting another pair soon
I just found out that I have a Tailor's Bunion on my foot and I also have plantar fasciitis, I found this website when I Googled sneakers for my problems. OrthoFeet popped up and I looked. I found that they have my size and width and they had the type of shoes I wanted. So I ordered them. And I am totally surprised at how comfortable they are. Even with my problems. I would go through OrthoFeet again when I need my next pair of shoes.
Best fitting shoe without any break in period. Super comfortable right out of the box.