Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Coral-Gray Stretchable women’s athletic shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and superior cushioning, making Coral-Gray Stretchable extraordinary women’s sneakers for plantar fasciitis, heel pain and ball of the foot pain. Coral-Gray Stretchable are certified by Medicare and are qualified as women’s therapeutic shoes under code A5500 of the Diabetic Shoe Bill, offering an excellent solution for those who are looking for women’s diabetic sneakers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I had to have surgery on my pinky toe and no other shoe I tried worked like these. There is no pain and they are so comfortable. I bought another pair.
I just received my third pair of the Stretchable model of OrthoFeet athletic shoes. They are consistently manufactured and have have provided full comfort in wear, preventing my neuromas from ever being agitated and manifesting. I am able to wear them all day during tournaments on the courts without a problem, an achievement none of the other high-end brands have been able to achieve in my wear. I've recommended them to multiple people. Now my sister is a happy customer as well.
This is the second pair of Coral-Stretchables that I have ordered from OrthoFeet. They are both equally comfortable! Glad to have a pair to switch back and forth.
Best shoes I have had in many years
Best shoes I have worn in many years, I can walk for much longer periods of time.
I now own 2 pair of the amazing shoes. I am on my feet in a clinic for 10-12 hour days and when I leave work, my feet are no longer groaning trying to go down the stairs to take me outside! I am a totally satisfied customer!!
I work 10 hour days these shoes are great!!