Monica Johns said: So Comfortable. I have several foot issues (bunions, hammertoe, pronation, and neuroma) and it is hard to find a shoe that I can walk in all day. Well, finally I did! I have the grey and red pair and they look and feel terrific and have great arch support. Will definitely look in to purchasing another pair.
Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Chattanooga - Red women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Chattanooga - Red superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
- Two-Way Strap System - enables fastening on either side of the shoe and an easy adjustment of the length of the strap.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Leather & Synthetic
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
This is my second pair of Orthofeet shoes. They are really comfortable for my tarsal tunnel/plantar fasciitis feet. Orthofeet even has XXWide! Thus, these are the only shoes that I can wear all day and anywhere with no pain!
My shoe fells great for walking, it's very comfortable and I love the color of my shoe. I have trouble walking so my OrthoFeet shoe helps me walk a little better. I still need my supports in shoe for my arches. but I like the way the inside is designed. Great shoe, thank you for your advertisement.
Chattanooga - Red
I must have accidentally requested 2 pairs of shoes? I only remember buying one pair of red chattanuga shoes. I have sent one pair back to you several days ago. I have requested my money back for one pair
I really like the other pair that I kept. Supper comfortable.
Great fit - comfortable and supportive while still looking attractive!
Just got my first pair of Orthofeet ( I know there will many more) last week and they are great ! No break-in period -- they came right out of the box and on to my feet -- I hate to take them off to go to bed. I just keep saying "where have you been all these past years".
Very nice shoes
The shoes are perfect for summer wear!