Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Athens - Blue women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Athens - Blue superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Orthotic support - Ortho-Comfort TM premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and multiple cushioning layers help improve foot and leg alignment, enhancing comfort and easing stress and pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, over-pronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis and diabetes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles that are ¼” thick in the forefoot area provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Easy gait - Light-weight cushioning sole with Ergonomic-Stride(TM) design softens step, and helps propel foot forward.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free lining design with extra foam padding eliminates pressure points, and helps reduce friction against skin.
- Comfort fit - soft, non-binding upper eliminates pressure points and enhances comfort.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
For Suede leather: Use a brush and a cloth.
For Full Grain Leather - Use shoe cream.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
I been wearing this shoes almost every day since day one and are very comfortable and look nice. True size 7.5
I love my orthoFeet shoes. They are the most comfortable shoes I have worn in a long time. Thank you.
The shoes are a great fit.I usually have trouble getting wide enough pairs. Lots to choose from.
I bought them for a vacation. I love the fit and style. The front toe part is a little shorter than I like but I'm used to it now.
For the first time in about five years, I am not even aware of my feet with these wonderful shoes. Nothing with my feet hurts; this is heavenly.
Fit is not the same as the Coral Stretchable which I wear in 8-1/2 W. Appears I need a 7W which seemed like too much pressure on large toes. The 7-1/2W had too much space from the top of the foot to the top of the shoe. The sole felt good so I'm going back to the 7W believing the shoe fabric will give the flex I need. Appreciate Ortho and the exchange system.
Great shoes with good support and width to fit my 7 1/2 EE size which is actually my width and not fat or swollen feet.