It is hard to describe the pain of bunions to those who have never suffered from them. Bunions are always present. That means the more time you spend on your feet, the greater the pain. But there are solutions such as Orthofeet shoes that are specifically designed to reduce foot pain with orthotics and extra depth.
Orthofeet shoes are engineered to alleviate foot pain and discomfort caused by bunions:
- Orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support position the foot properly, reducing the bulging effect of bunions
- Soft, non-binding upper eases pressure on the bunions
- Seam-free, soft interior with extra foam padding eases pressure on the foot, and enhances comfort
- Extra depth design offers a relaxed fit and ample room for toe motion
- Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design soften step, facilitating foot motion, and alleviating stress on joints
INNOVATIVE ORTHO-CUSHION TM SYSTEM
Orthofeet's Ortho-Cushion TM is engineered with unique comfort features:
1. Contoured orthotic insole with anatomical arch support.
2. Gel padding under the heel.
3. Ergonomic sole with air cushioning.
1. Soften every step you take.
2. Reduces pressure under the heel.
3. Adds spring to your step.
4. Works wonders to alleviate heel pain & plantar fasciitis.
Orthofeet orthotic shoes have proven to help millions of users improve mobility & enhance comfort from heel to toe.
Shelley Bruton, DPM
“There is no other diabetic shoe that can match the quality of Orthofeet. Orthofeet shoes have been wonderful for our patients and our practice!"
"I had to email and tell you how thrilled I am to finally find a company that makes shoes that fit me and feel comfortable! For many years I have worn shoes that pinch, hurt, flop or inflame my feet. Finally I found you and now I am walking on air!!! Thank you so very much! You will see many more orders from me!"
"Love, love, love these shoes! I've been looking a long time for shoes to fit my crazy feet! Finally!!!!!"
TOP SELLER IN Bunions Shoes