How Orthofeet Men's shoes work to alleviate pressure on Bunions?
Orthofeet men's shoes are engineered with unique therapeutic features that help alleviate pressure on bunions: 1. wide toe box. 2. soft and stretchable uppers that conforms to the shape of the foot. 3. Non-binding design in the bunions area. 4. Premium orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support reduce overpronation and straighten the foot and toes.
Upgrade to the most comfortable and supportive men's footwear: WALK COMFORTABLE & PAIN FREE OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
Orthofeet men's shoes are engineered to alleviate foot pain and discomfort caused by bunions:
- Orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support straighten the foot and toes, reducing the bulging effect of bunions
- Stretchable, non-binding uppers with no overlays in the bunion area alleviate pressure on the bunions
- Seam-free, soft interior with extra foam padding eases pressure on the foot, and enhances comfort
- Extra depth design with a wide toe box offers a relaxed fit and ample room for toe motion
- Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design soften step, facilitating foot motion, and alleviating stress on joints
INNOVATIVE ORTHO-CUSHION TM SYSTEM
Orthofeet's Ortho-Cushion TM is engineered with unique comfort features:
1. Contoured orthotic insole with anatomical arch support.
2. Gel padding under the heel.
3. Ergonomic sole with air cushioning.
1. Soften every step you take.
2. Reduces pressure under the heel.
3. Adds spring to your step.
4. Works wonders to alleviate heel pain & plantar fasciitis.
Orthofeet orthotic men's shoes have proven to help millions of users improve mobility & enhance comfort from heel to toe.
TOP SELLER IN Shoes for Bunions - Men | Orthofeet