Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Enjoy exceptional comfort and fit with Orthofeet's Breeze - Stretchable women’s casual shoes that offer a non-binding fit, extra room for toe movement, and maximum protection against pressure points. Their anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles provide comfortable support and excellent cushioning, making Breeze - Stretchable superior women’s orthopedic shoes for a variety of conditions, including plantar fasciitis, diabetes, neuropathy and arthritis.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Superior Comfort & Fit - Stretchable design offers a relaxed, comfortable fit and helps relieve pressure on Bunions, Hammer-Toes and sensitive feet.
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhances comfort and helps ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Easy Gait - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step and enhance stability. They add spring and comfort to your step for a “Walking on a cloud” experience.
- Protective Interior - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates pressure points and friction against skin, offering superior comfort and protection.
- Orthotic friendly design - Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
Breeze women's shoes have proven to help users enhance comfort and protection for the following conditions:
Diabetes, Neuropathy, Ball of Foot Pain, Metatarsalgia, Plantar Fasciitis, Heel Pain, Heel Spurs, Swollen Feet, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bunions, Hammer Toes, Morton's Neuroma, Achilles Tendinitis.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.
--Steven Gershman, DPM
Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12
Widths: Medium, Wide, X-Wide
Clean with washcloth. Use a small amount of mild soap and water.
Do not machine wash.
Indication Include the following conditions:
Ball of the foot pain
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Good looking. Good fit. Really pleased.
My mom LOVES OrthoFeet! She likes that they are both stylish and comfortable. She has worn them for physical therapy every day!!
Breeze - Stretchable
I have tried everything to ease/eliminate my heel pain. I tried compression sleeves and socks, orthotic inserts etc. I saw the ad for Orthofeet shoes so I thought I would try and see if I got any relief. From the moment I slipped them on my heel pain was immediately relieved. It feels like my feet are hugged by clouds. Thanks for a great shoe! I will definitely order again soon!!
I Recieve My Shoes In About 4 or 5 Days After I Ordered Them And I Been Wearing Them Every Day They Are The Best I Am A Diabetic And Have Trouble With My Feet They Are The Best I Have Worn In A Long Time.
I have tried many things to relieve my heel pain/plantar fasciitis from custom orthotic, different inserts, pain creams, and compression sleeves and/or socks.
I found Orthofeet online and decided to give them a try. The minute I put them on my feet felt like they were being hugged by clouds!! I will definitely ordered another pair in the future. THANK YOU ORTHOFEET FOR HUGGING MY FEET IN SOFTNESS~~Carrie M
Breeze - Stretchable