INNOVATIVE THERAPEUTIC CASUAL SHOE DESIGN OFFERS THE ULTIMATE MEN’S NEUROPATHY SHOES
Perfect for your everyday activities, Orthofeet men’s neuropathy casual shoes have helped millions of users live a pain free and comfortable life. Orthofeet’s neuropathy casual shoes for men are designed with the Ortho-Cushion™ System that includes advanced orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles, to provide anatomical arch support for proper body alignment and protective cushioning. The soft, seam free interiors and non-binding uppers provide a gentle contact with the foot and a pressure free environment. Engineered to accommodate thick orthotic insoles and greater toe movement, they are designed with extra depth and a wide toe box. Upgrade to the most comfortable men’s neuropathy casual shoes:
Walk comfortably and pain free or your money back!
"This is about the fourth pair of Orthofeet shoes that I have bought over the past several years since being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and suffering from diabetic neuropathy in my feet. I walk 3-4 miles several times per week for exercise and too help keep my blood sugar under control. I particularly like the comfort of the wide toe box that gives my foot plenty of wiggle room. I also like how each order comes with a pair of extra thin insoles for each shoe, which ensures an individually perfect fit (even though I have always had a perfect fit with just the normal insoles that come with the shoes anyway with the need for the additional adjustment; it’s the attention to detail that counts.”
- Erik P Von Handorf
The Orthofeet Advantage
We at Orthofeet know that it’s challenging to provide people with neuropathy pain relief and protection for their feet. That’s why Orthofeet’s bio-medical engineers put great efforts to design the most protective and comfortable shoes for neuropathy for variety of applications, from walking shoes for neuropathy, casual neuropathy shoes, neuropathy sneakers, to dress shoes for neuropathy.
BIOMECHANICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES
ALL ORTHOFEET SHOES COME WITH ANATOMICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES THAT OFFER THE BEST SOLUTION FOR SENSITIVE FEET:
- Help relieve foot pain
- Reduce pressure on the bottom of the foot
- Provide comfortable arch support
- Enhance comfort and protection
INNOVATIVE ORTHO-CUSHION TM SYSTEM
Orthofeet's Ortho-Cushion TM is engineered with unique comfort features:
1. Contoured orthotic insole with anatomical arch support.
2. Gel padding under the heel.
3. Ergonomic sole with air cushioning.
1. Soften every step you take.
2. Reduces pressure under the heel.
3. Adds spring to your step.
4. Works wonders to alleviate heel pain & plantar fasciitis.
Orthofeet orthotic shoes have proven to help millions of users improve mobility & enhance comfort from heel to toe.
"This shoe offer amazing stability particularly for someone with Arthritis and Neuropathy. The easy tie-less system with the pull tabs are truly a gift for people with arthritic hands. It looks like a well styled normal shoe, something I thought I would have to give up years. Really amazing shoes."
-- Manny Kornbluth
PROTECTIVE INTERIOR LINING
SEAM-FREE, SOFT INTERIOR, PADDED WITH EXTRA FOAM:
- Offers a gentle contact with the foot.
- Eliminates pressure points.
- Provides unsurpassed comfort and protection.
NON-BINDING, EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN
SOFT LEATHER, PADDED WITH FOAM WITH NO OVERLAYS ACROSS THE BUNIONS AND EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN IN THE TOE AREA
- Eliminates pressure on the foot
- Accommodates thick insoles and orthotics
- Offers a loose, comfortable fit.
- Provides extra room for toe movement.
ORTHOFEET IS OFFERING A VARIETY OF SHOES AND SANDALS THAT FEATURE A STRETCHABLE UPPER DESIGN, ALLOWING THE SHOE TO CONFORM TO THE CONTOURS OF THE FOOT.
- Offer a loose, customized fit.
- Eliminate pressure points on the foot.
TWO SETS OF REMOVABLE SPACERS (1/16" AND 1/8") ARE AVAILABLE WITH EVERY PAIR OF SHOES
- Allow to adjust the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
"I love how they stretch. My left foot is really swollen with my neuropathy and I finally have a pair of shoes that I can wear. Thank you so much."
-- Betsy Meyer
BioSoft TM Bamboo Diabetic Socks
Employing its expertise in biomedical engineering Orthofeet has designed the BioSoft TM - bamboo non-constricting socks that enhance comfort and protection for diabetic feet and persons with Men's neuropathy.
- Seam-free, soft interior with extra foam padding enhances comfort and protection
- A unique non-binding knit construction with super stretch offers maximum blood flow and comfortable, non-restrictive fit
- Soft Bamboo fibers along with a unique brushing process offer an extremely soft sock interior, minimizing friction, and providing maximum comfort and protection
- DryPlexTM moisture wicking system keeps feet always dry and comfortable. Extra padding in the sole adds cushioning comfort and protection
- Bamboo anti-bacterial and anti-odor natural properties inhibit bacteria, and control foot odor
- Unique inverse design linking provides virtually seam-free sock interior, offering utmost protection against blisters and irritations
- White color sole allows easy detection of wounds
"I have tried so many pairs of socks that were advertised as the best, softest, padded, pain-free Diabetic socks that were horrendous and pain causing… BioSoft are the BEST socks I have ever tried and had for the last 5+ years. I will definitely be buying more."
-- John Murray
More Info on Neuropathy Causes & Treatment:
Neuropathy, also known as peripheral neuropathy, is a disease resulting from damage to the peripheral nerves. The peripheral nervous system is what sends messages from the brain or spinal cord to the rest of the body. Peripheral neuropathy can cause numbness, pain, weakness, and insensitivity to pain, touch, or temperatures. While it usually occurs in the hands and feet, it can also occur in other parts of the body.
How is it treated? In general, the best way to reduce the discomfort that is associated with neuropathy is by exercising regularly and wearing specially designed orthopedic neuropathy shoes. The best men’s shoes for neuropathy include a soft, non-binding upper that offer good protection. Men’s walking shoes for neuropathy should also have extra depth, orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles.
I have been suffering from neuropathy in both feet and it is getting nearly impossible to walk without my new slippers. These things are buying me some valuable time before not being able to walk at all. I am hoping that these slippers and more shoes from your company may possibly keep me walking. Fingers crossed and thank you!
I have neuropathy and with it all the classic symptoms. I received a pair of Orthofeet sneakers as a present from my daughter and I have been absolutely thrilled with the results. These are the best shoes I have ever owned. I then went and bought the Gramercy more formal pair and I am equally thrilled. Simply put, these shoes have been a godsend to me and I now have finally found shoes that greatly facilitate my walking. Most highly recommended!!!!!!
They are pretty good in the heal area. I also have neuropathy that affects my forefeet. I'm still searching for some sort of gel filled product to relieve the pain in that area.
Great support for feet. I have neuropathy and they help a lot.
Best fitting and best feeling shoes I have ever owned. Diabetic for 30 years severe neuropathy and weak ankles. Marvelous shoes
Most comfortable pair of Athletic shoes I have ever worn. My feet feel like they are walking on clouds.
Big help with my Neuropathy!!