Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
CHERYL OGRADY said: 5/5 Your customer service matches the amazing joy in the product you sell! A gift for my brother became a life saver as the cold and snow hit New England! He loves his boots and is thrilled at the ease he has putting them on! …I wish the world worked as politely and efficiently as your company! Many thanks! Randy Grimes said: Most Comfortable Ever ! This is my third pair of OrthoFeet shoes and it’s hard to pick my favorite pair. Being a lifelong athlete with numerous foot surgeries, it was becoming increasingly difficult to find shoes that didn’t kill my feet. I can stand all day, work, run and play and still have happy “puppies” at the end of the day! I highly recommend trying this brand. Highline men's brown boots offer a NON-BINDING FIT, EXTRA ROOM FOR TOE MOVEMENT, and MAXIMUM PROTECTION against pressure points. These unique men's leather boots feature anatomical orthotic insoles and ergonomic sole that offer COMFORTABLE ARCH SUPPORT and EXCELLENT CUSHIONING. Enjoy the best boots for men and SOOTHING COMFORT with every step you take.
Shoe categories: Men's lace up boots, walking boots, men's ankle boots, shoe boots, wide width, short boots, casual boots, comfortable boots.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Comfortable Orthotic Support - Premium orthotic insoles, featuring anatomical arch support and cushioning layers provide soft, pillow-like support that enhance comfort and help ease pain on the heel, ball of the foot, knees, hips, and back caused by flat feet, overpronation, plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, neuropathy and diabetes.
- Like Walking on A Cloud - Light-weight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design and air cushioning soften step, enhance stability and add spring to your step.
- Superior Comfort & Protection - Soft, seam-free interior lining eliminates friction against the skin, easing pressure on sensitive feet, bunions and Hammer-Toes.
- Orthotic friendly design – Extra depth design with removable orthotic insoles (¼” thick in the forefoot area) provide ample space for custom made orthotics.
- Adjustable fit - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick). - Allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
I have been using Orthofeet footwear and foot orthotics for my patients for over 15 years, and I can attest that they offer the best solution for people with sensitive feet, including those with foot pain, diabetes and arthritis. These shoes are designed with unique ergonomic features that cannot be found in any other brand. My patients love them, and in fact I wear them myself daily, as they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn.