INNOVATIVE WOMEN'S FOOT PAIN SNEAKERS SHOES ENHANCE COMFORT & HELP ALLEVIATE FOOT PAIN?
Orthofeet women’s sneakers for foot pain are meticulously designed with the Ortho-Cushion™ System to help you maintain an active and healthy lifestyle. Engineered with advanced orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles, the Ortho-Cushion System provides anatomical arch support for proper body alignment. The thick gel padding under the heel offers protective cushioning, absorbing shock to minimize the impact on your heel. Orthofeet shoes for pain have helped millions of users live a pain free and comfortable life. Upgrade to the most comfortable women's sneakers for foot pain: Walk comfortably and pain free or your money back!
SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
"Feet do not hurt when I wear these. I currently have peroneal tendonitis and also Achilles fasciitis in both feet...putting these on made walking painless. I purchased them because of the reviews on both these conditions and glad to say they are absolutely true. Thanks Orthofeet!!"
The Orthofeet Advantage
Orthofeet shoes are biomechanically engineered with innovative features that enhance comfort and help alleviate pain:
- Orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support reduces pronation, straighten the foot, and help alleviate women's foot pain
- Lightweight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design soften step, facilitating foot motion and alleviating stress on the joints
- Extra depth design offers a relaxed fit, and allows room for free toe movement
- Soft, non-binding upper eases pressure on bunions and toes
- Seam-free, soft interior with extra foam padding enhances comfort and protection
INNOVATIVE ORTHO-CUSHION TM SYSTEM
Orthofeet's Ortho-Cushion TM is engineered with unique comfort features:
1. Contoured orthotic insole with anatomical arch support.
2. Gel padding under the heel.
3. Ergonomic sole with air cushioning.
1. Soften every step you take.
2. Reduces pressure under the heel.
3. Adds spring to your step.
4. Works wonders to alleviate heel pain & plantar fasciitis.
Orthofeet orthotic shoes have proven to help millions of users improve mobility & enhance comfort from heel to toe.
"Love my new Orthofeet shoes. Haven't had an athletic type shoe that didn't hurt my feet in years till now. Thanks so much."
-- Barbara Anderson
Our feet are complex, anatomical structures comprised of bones, blood vessels joints, ligaments, muscles, tendons, skin, and soft tissue. When these structures are diseased or injured, foot pain often develops. Foot pain can be felt anywhere on the foot and in different degrees of severity, but when it interferes with your daily activities, it is time to see a doctor.
How is foot pain prevented and treated? The cause of the foot pain will determine specific Treatment, but it can involve any of the following: medication, physical therapy, strengthening and stretching exercises, wearing specially designed women’s orthopedic foot pain shoes or orthopedic insoles for women, and surgery. Prevention involves following common sense measures such as avoiding activities that are extreme or high impact, maintaining a healthy weight and stretching the feet.