INNOVATIVE WOMEN'S FOOT PAIN SLIPPERS ENHANCE COMFORT & HELP ALLEVIATE FOOT PAIN?
Orthofeet women’s slippers for foot pain provide unsurpassed comfort, support and relief from foot pain. The slippers are constructed with Orthofeet’s Ortho-Cushion™ System, engineered with advanced orthotic insoles and ergonomic soles to provide anatomical arch support along with unsurpassed cushioning. Upgrade to the most supportive and comfortable foot pain women's slippers: Walk comfortably and pain free or your money back!
SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
"Everyone should have a pair or 2. I have been searching for comfort with my foot pain I have found it. These are GREAT!!!! I am getting another pair. Goodbye to buying slippers and I wear them outside. They do not accumulate or track stuff around the house. Like walking on clouds. A must for foot pain."
-- Cheryl Collins
The Orthofeet Advantage
Orthofeet shoes are biomechanically engineered with innovative features that enhance comfort and help alleviate pain:
- Orthotic insoles with anatomical arch support reduces pronation, straighten the foot, and help alleviate women's foot pain
- Lightweight soles with Ergonomic-Stride™ design soften step, facilitating foot motion and alleviating stress on the joints
- Extra depth design offers a relaxed fit, and allows room for free toe movement
- Soft, non-binding upper eases pressure on bunions and toes
- Seam-free, soft interior with extra foam padding enhances comfort and protection
INNOVATIVE ORTHO-CUSHION TM SYSTEM
Orthofeet's Ortho-Cushion TM is engineered with unique comfort features:
1. Contoured orthotic insole with anatomical arch support.
2. Gel padding under the heel.
3. Ergonomic sole with air cushioning.
1. Soften every step you take.
2. Reduces pressure under the heel.
3. Adds spring to your step.
4. Works wonders to alleviate heel pain & plantar fasciitis.
Orthofeet orthotic shoes have proven to help millions of users improve mobility & enhance comfort from heel to toe.
"LOVE these shoes! I have had FOOT PAIN continuously since I was about 30 YEARS OLD UNTIL NOW. They also have given RELIEF TO MY WORN KNEES AND ANKLES."
"I have RA and knees and foot pain is constant. With these sandals I can walk without much pain at all and they are so comfortable. They're cute too. I have a wide foot and these sandals actually make my feet look tiny - imagine that!!"
Our feet are complex, anatomical structures comprised of bones, blood vessels joints, ligaments, muscles, tendons, skin, and soft tissue. When these structures are diseased or injured, foot pain often develops. Foot pain can be felt anywhere on the foot and in different degrees of severity, but when it interferes with your daily activities, it is time to see a doctor.
How is foot pain prevented and treated? The cause of the foot pain will determine specific Treatment, but it can involve any of the following: medication, physical therapy, strengthening and stretching exercises, wearing specially designed women’s orthopedic foot pain shoes or orthopedic insoles for women, and surgery. Prevention involves following common sense measures such as avoiding activities that are extreme or high impact, maintaining a healthy weight and stretching the feet.