INNOVATIVE MEN'S DIABETIC CASUAL SHOES OFFER ULTIMATE COMFORT & PROTECTION FOR PERSONS WITH DIABETES
Orthofeet diabetic casual shoes for men have distinctive features to help sooth and protect the diabetic sensitive foot. Engineered with soft, non-binding uppers and seam free interiors, Orthofeet diabetic shoes ensure the utmost protection against rubbing and friction. The premium orthotic insoles provide anatomical arch support to improve body alignment and prevent injuries. Designed with ergonomic soles, they offer the appropriate level of cushioning to reduce stress and soften every step. Orthofeet diabetic casual shoes have a wide toe box and extra depth design to allow for maximum toe movement and comfort. They are proven to reduce foot pain, offer soothing comfort from heel to toe and provide the ultimate protection for diabetic feet. Upgrade to the most comfortable men’s diabetic casual shoes: Walk comfortably and pain free or your money back!
"This is about the fourth pair of Orthofeet shoes that I have bought over the past several years since being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes and suffering from diabetic neuropathy in my feet. I walk 3-4 miles several times per week for exercise and too help keep my blood sugar under control. I particularly like the comfort of the wide toe box that gives my foot plenty of wiggle room. I also like how each order comes with a pair of extra thin insoles for each shoe, which ensures an individually perfect fit (even though I have always had a perfect fit with just the normal insoles that come with the shoes anyway with the need for the additional adjustment; it’s the attention to detail that counts."
-- Erik P Von Handorf
WHY ORTHOFEET MEN'S DIABETIC SHOES?
Orthofeet biomedical engineers are the experts when it comes to comfort and protection. They constructed these shoes with unique therapeutic features that have already helped millions of people with diabetes enhance comfort and protection. That’s why Orthofeet is the store to come to when you’re searching for men’s diabetic footwear, whether you are looking for the best men’s walking diabetic shoes, men’s casual diabetic shoes or the best men’s dress shoes for diabetes.
BIO-MECHANICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES
ALL ORTHOFEET SHOES COME WITH ANATOMICAL ORTHOTIC INSOLES THAT OFFER THE BEST SOLUTION FOR SENSITIVE FEET:
- Help relieve foot pain
- Reduce pressure on the bottom of the foot
- Provide comfortable arch support
- Enhance comfort and protection
INNOVATIVE ORTHO-CUSHION TM SYSTEM
Orthofeet's Ortho-Cushion TM is engineered with unique comfort features:
1. Contoured orthotic insole with anatomical arch support.
2. Gel padding under the heel.
3. Ergonomic sole with air cushioning.
1. Soften every step you take.
2. Reduces pressure under the heel.
3. Adds spring to your step.
4. Works wonders to alleviate heel pain & plantar fasciitis.
Orthofeet orthotic shoes have proven to help millions of users improve mobility & enhance comfort from heel to toe.
"I'm glad to say I own 4 pair of Orthofeet shoes. They are all excellent. I can honestly say without the Orthofeet shoes, I would not be able to walk. I have Neuropathy, Diabetes and Pasciitis. Really a great, comfortable shoe."
-- Manny Kornbluth
PROTECTIVE INTERIOR LINING
SEAM-FREE, SOFT INTERIOR, PADDED WITH EXTRA FOAM:
- Offers a gentle contact with the foot.
- Eliminates pressure points.
- Provides unsurpassed comfort and protection.
NON-BINDING, EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN
SOFT LEATHER, PADDED WITH FOAM WITH NO OVERLAYS ACROSS THE BUNIONS AND WITH EXTRA DEPTH DESIGN IN THE TOE AREA.
- Eliminates pressure on the foot
- Accommodates thick insoles and orthotics
- Offers a loose, comfortable fit.
- Provides extra room for toe movement.
ORTHOFEET IS OFFERING A VARIETY OF SHOES AND SANDALS THAT FEATURE A STRETCHABLE UPPER DESIGN, ALLOWING THE SHOE TO CONFORM TO THE CONTOURS OF THE FOOT.
- Offer a loose, customized fit.
- Eliminate pressure points on the foot.
TWO SETS OF REMOVABLE SPACERS (1/16" AND 1/8") ARE AVAILABLE WITH EVERY PAIR OF SHOES
- Allow to adjust the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
"I have diabetes and have a lot of trouble with my feet. These shoes feel so good on my feet. I wore this shoe for a number of years and now I have ordered another pair. My order was shipped the next day and I received them in a couple of days. Great service."
-- David Childs
BioSoft TM Bamboo Diabetic Socks
Employing its expertise in biomedical engineering Orthofeet has designed the BioSoft TM - bamboo non-constricting socks that enhance comfort and protection for Men's diabetic feet.
- Seam-free, soft interior with extra foam padding enhances comfort and protection
- A unique non-binding knit construction with super stretch offers maximum blood flow and comfortable, non-restrictive fit
- Soft Bamboo fibers along with a unique brushing process offer an extremely soft sock interior, minimizing friction, and providing maximum comfort and protection
- DryPlexTM moisture wicking system keeps feet always dry and comfortable. Extra padding in the sole adds cushioning comfort and protection
- Bamboo anti-bacterial and anti-odor natural properties inhibit bacteria, and control foot odor
- Unique inverse design linking provides virtually seam-free sock interior, offering utmost protection against blisters and irritations
- White color sole allows easy detection of wounds
"I have tried so many pairs of socks that were advertised as the best, softest, padded, pain-free Diabetic socks that were horrendous and pain causing… BioSoft are the BEST socks I have ever tried and had for the last 5+ years. I will definitely be buying more."
-- John Murray
"These socks are terrific socks for a diabetic. Very soft and water wicking too. Fast shipping and free shipping. So pleased that we ordered the brown ones too!"
-- Margaret Wachenfeld
I have diabetes. They are the best slippers I have ever had since my diagnosis. Great adjustable fit and very comfortably to wear around the house! I highly recommend.
-- James Murphy: Great Slipper
I bought these shoes for my husband who has diabetes and suffers from neuropathy. He loves them! They are lightweight, and he can actually walk farther and for longer periods of time without pain. I recommend these shoes without hesitation.
-- Gay Grosz: Great shoes!
I have some of the worst feet surgeons have seen due to diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis and after multiple surgeries these shoes were recommended. Feet have never been more comfortable in a pair of shoes.
-- Roger Dickerson: Excellent
I have type 2 diabetes. This the first shoe that is wide enough at the toe area that gives me a comfortable walk. Will continue to purchase my shoes at Orthofeet in the future.
-- Larry Israel: Problem solved
Very comfortable !! Suffering from neuropathy, diabetes, and swollen legs, ankles and feet finding a shoe to fit is a challenge in itself. However, OrthoFeet solved my shoe problem with its Velcro solutions to expand the shoe to accommodate my ever changing circumstance and better yet, with total comfort. Finding this slipper like shoe was a G-d send! I appreciate these shoes every day. Thank you.
-- David P Gershoni: Very Comfortable