Walk Comfortable & Pain Free or Your Money Back!
Emma 2” heel boots are bio mechanically engineered with OrthoFeet's innovative comfort features in a sleek-looking design. This chic Bootie features a stylish medial zipper for easy entry and a strap closure that insures a perfect fit. The subtle wide heel provides a comfortable height and excellent stability.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy Gait - Lightweight sole with Ortho-Cushion technology softens impacts and reduces strain on the foot, making every step you take feel like walking with sneakers.
- Customized Support - Premium orthotic insole with anatomical arch support and cushioning foam dynamically shapes to the contours of the foot, providing customized support and enhancing comfort from heel to toe. Emma provides the best women’s Bootie for women who suffer from plantar fasciitis, heel pain, ball of the foot pain, flat feet and arch pain.
- Perfect Fit System - Two sets of removable spacers (1/16" and 1/8" thick) allow the adjustment of the space inside the shoe for a perfect fit.
- Non-Binding Design - Soft stretchy leather, padded with foam, forms to the contours of the foot, eliminating pressure on bunions and toes,
offering the best 2” women’s bootie for bunions and hammer toes..
- Improved Comfort - Soft fabric lining, padded with foam with reduced seam lines, enhances comfort and helps prevent skin irritation, offering the most comfortable 2” heel bootie.
When I first tried BioHeels they felt like sneakers! Normally when I wear high heels they push on my bunions and pinch on my toes. These shoes formed to the contours of my feet and didn’t put pressure on my feet at all. They are the best high heel shoes I have ever had!
Walk Comfortable & pain Free ot your money back!
Very stylish and comfortable
Completely satisfied with the fit and look.
I initially ordered a half size larger based on the reviews. I should have gone with my gut instinct but I didn’t. I ordered a 9 Wide and they were too big. I had to send them back to exchange them for my normal size, an 8 1/2 Wide. They were a perfect fit. I did use one of the enclosed inserts which gave them an absolute perfect fit. I wear orthotics which is why I purchased these, so I could use my own. But these boots are so comfortable that I didn’t have to use my orthotics. They have the perfect size heel to wear with jeans. Not to high. I’m so pleading. And free shipping to exchange the boots too! Customer service was excellent too. My advice based on my experience would be to order your normal size and width. You won’t go wrong with these boots.
I felt such a relief when I received this pair of boots, I don’t have to wear sneakers all the time anymore. I have RA, bunions, & neuroma on both feet, this boots don’t take all the pain away but this is the best I can get so far & so comfortable! I ordered other styles too, amazing !
The boots fit well. I have worn them every day for a week and they seem to be helping with the knee pain. The look good...even some complements. Very satisfied.
My title says it all. The boots are comfortable and look great.
Almost can't wait for winter so I can wear them!
Love my OrthoFeet sneaks. Nearly sept in them the first day even after wearing them all day. Haven’t tried the boot shoes yet, been too hot but look forward wearing them :)
I`m very happy with my new boots. Getting a lot of compliments on how cute they are. Wore them 3 days in a row no foot pain. The 2 different size inserts are great. Will be ordering tennis shoes next. Thank You !!